Summer is here! The warm weather is beginning to set in and we're starting to think about what to do with our hair to beat the heat! Here are are top 5 summer hairstyle ideas:
- Go Short: We adore Michelle Williams' short hair! the pixie style is fresh and modern, while her long bangs keep it feminine.
- Messy Bun: Summer is the best excuse to throw your hair up into a messy bun and call it a style. Who knows: maybe you just came from the beach? Add a little height at the top to transition it from day to night.
- Braided: Could this braided style worn by Diane Kruger be more elegant? Yet it still has this casual easy-going summery feel...love it!
- High Pony with Bangs: Taylor Swift has been seen out and about wearing the cutest high pony. Her blunt bangs keep the look modern rather than girlish.
- Headband: A chic headband will make even unwashed hair look styled and chic. Take a cue from Charlize Theron and choose one with a little sparkle: